Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Don't try to be our friend and leave us, it hurts

@LindaKennero and I wrote this poem.... don't try to be our friend then leave us...it hurts... like this...


If u see me walk away, please dont force me to stay, I have to fly .....

I thought you were my happiness and soul, then you changed, and led me astray, I have to fly...

I was lost in love and didn´t see, where this road would lead, I followed you I was blind, didnt know where to fly..

We spread our wings like eagles, I was breathless from the new heights you had taken me, we would soar together, we'd fly...

I wanted to go higher and higher up in the sky, no fear, no pain, just fly away,i gave u my trust I gave u my heart..

Like a bird of prey, you snatched me up, then tore at me with sharp talons of words, breaking me down, but no more!!

No more I said when u let me go, crushed to the ground, after a really high fall !!!!!

I struggled with my body full of broken bones, I knew I was suffering internal injuries, then you poked your beak in my ear..

With my broken arm I tried to chase you away,but my arm didnt go my way,dangers were lurking and my ear start to hurting..

And in my mind my thoughts were burning... or was that the pain throughout my self, will death come soon enough for me to fly?


I rise from the dust and fly away, u my love killed me fast, one flight and I was gone,crushed to the ground with broken bones...


I stare down at my corpse, cooling in the night air.. my spirit flying higher and higher and I think.. as I fly...

Our story starts where it will end, I´m flyin higher and higher and higher and higher and higher and higher.......... and higher....I fly, the end.

1 comment:

  1. Bravo! Encore! Is there another in the works? Yes, I'm serious...

    D ;D xoxo

    ReplyDelete